New Ventures




       I’m excited to say that I'm branching out to other outlets, that way I can reach a bigger audience, and hopefully in turn help more people. I watched a TedTalk that was the catalyst for the change, and for the way I view my life, and the way I see my pain.  I love TedTalk’s, and love how they help you see different viewpoints and beliefs. If you need to find an out-of-the-box solution, watch a TedTalk. Anyways, I watched a Talk about finding purpose in life.  The lady talked about how we should be focusing on finding our purpose and not just finding happiness. She spoke about when you find your purpose in life, you find your happiness. After watching it I got a little upset. I thought, what the fuck is my purpose in life? I’m not able to do things that are purposeful or that make a difference in the world.
       Then it hit me, I’m looking at my disease and pain as a burden, and almost like a life sentence; which in essence my disease is a life sentence. But I can choose to allow it to control my life or I can take back the power. Yes, I will forever be in constant pain until they come up with a cure; so while I wait, I’m taking back control, and setting off to find my own remedy until a cure is made. I'm researching alternative options around the world; I'm going to meet and speak with companies and people in the industry of elevating pain. In the process, I am going to film and document my findings, and my story. I hope by doing so I can show others out there that there are alternative ways, and you don’t have to live life in pain and misery. You can choose to live your life to the fullest and be happy, whilst still living the reality of your pain. My disease may be a life sentence but I'm not sentenced to my future. You have the power to create your story, your outcome in life. You are the architect, the artist, the author of your own story. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of watching life pass me by because of my pain. I work countlessly on my mind; my body may be broken but I still have my mind. I listen to a bunch of guided meditations, I watch programs that help make me a better human being, I read a variety of books, and I practice/implement everything I can to help better my life. I try to spread light wherever I go and whomever I speak with. 
     I have no control over where these tumors grow, but I can control how I react and think. I struggle every day to get out of bed, take a shower or bath, get dressed, and just remain calm and positive through all the pain that is caused by doing all of that, and nothing at the same time. Once I came to the realization I will always be in pain, no matter if I am doing something as simple as brushing my hair or nothing at all, life became more clear. Might as well be doing stuff that sets my soul on fire, that gets me excited to be alive, because I will continuously be in pain until a cure if found. I will enjoy my pain filled life because it will be filled with love and adventure too. Please follow my new adventures, and struggles along the way by subscribing to AMC, The Alternative Medicine Channel on YouTube. I look forward to sharing what I find, and I hope by opening up my world to everyone, people will not feel so alone in their pain and struggles. We're all starving and searching for that authentic, real connection with another being, and I hope AMC will be that for some

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

The Silent Darkness

Be Unapologetically, Apologetically You!